Part duex! So I think Im basically attempting to work a foursome into this whole thing where everyone likes someone. Scott liked Adrian, who now likes Felix. Felix liked Adrian but used to date Christian. Chris is suprising straight now and Adrian\\\'s sexual orientation is still unknow. Darn that boy.

Realistically Ch2
Author: chiharu
Soccer is Full of Cheese belongs not to me, alas.

Theme Six: Tie
“Tomorrow’s the big game, guys.” Adrian spoke up after practice one day. “Wear a shirt and ties to school.”

“What?”

“Why?!” Shouts of complains floated from the team.

“We have to represent the school in the regional.” Adrian explained, voice calm. “This way, everyone would know we’re playing a game and come to watch. It’s good advertisement. Besides, you never know if one of those college recruits will come and watch the game.”

Scotty doubted Adrian in the beginning. Adrian, with his status as the captain and grades, probably knows which university he was going to. Heck, he probably already knew which university he was accepted to. Whether he meant it or not mattered little to the team, because soon after his explanation all complaints were forgotten and the boys began talking excitedly amongst themselves.

Christian, like always, is a lot more excited about dressing up than Scott is. He rummaged through the closet for hours before pulling up a rubber duck patterned tie and some obscure colored dress shirt. “So what are you going to wear?”

The blonde shrugged, flipping another page through his English book. “Not sure. Probably just my uniform.”

“That’s boring.” Chris twisted his nose, turning around to eye the pile of cloth on the floor. “You can wear some of my stuff if you want!”

Scotty grinned, closing his book before twirling around in his seat. “That’s okay.”

“But I already found the perfect shirt for you!” Chris complained, digging out an electric pink colored dress shirt. “Isn’t this great?!” He paused a bit, eyeing the blonde’s expression. “You’re not scared, are you? Come on, real men wear pink!”

“Fine, fine.”

Christian has this thing about him; it’s similar to what Adrian has, except it’s completely different at the same time. No one can ever argue with Adrian because he’s always right, or at least he gives off the vibe of being right. No one can argue with Christian either, but Scott suspects this to be because no one could ever really disappoint Chris.

The tie and dress-shirt is pretty much useless by the end of the day; the blonde suspects they were all just put up for show. Or maybe was only asking that of them as a test. At this point Scott couldn’t care less with how Adrian is messing with his mind.

What bothers him is the way Felix absolutely refused to acknowledge his presence anymore; in the hall way, he would absolutely refuse to meet with the blonde’s eye. At practice he would carry on a conversation without giving off any indication of noticing Scott.

Scott assumes he should probably be pissed off because of this, but for some reason he can’t bring himself to be angry at Felix.

Theme One: Casual
As expected, the soccer team won the semi-finals. Instead of celebrating the victory and indulging themselves in the freedoms of slacking off before the final game, Adrian shattered the dreams of all hopeful freelancers with three words.

“Soccer training camp.”

“What?” Even Felix, who never bothered to backtalk Adrian, is surprised.

“This is the finals.” Adrian declared. “We only have one chance to make this right; a lot of us won’t be here to do this next year, including me. We need to get this right.”

“But soccer camp?” Someone cuts in.

“Well.” The Captain paused, scanning over his players. “You’ll miss a week of school.”

“Sweet!”

“Alright! I’m in!”

“Where?” Scott speaks up for the first time that day, eyeing his dirty cleats and fumbling with his balance on one foot.

“Washington.”

“D.C.?” Chris examined, eyes wide.

“Yep.” Adrian smiled, relaxing a bit. “The final is next week, so we’ll be heading out for soccer training camp the day after tomorrow. Pack your bags tonight and finish up your schoolwork by tomorrow. Pack casual cloth; we’re going to be training all week.”

Scott’s not sure if he should be excited or not.


Theme Nine: Borrowed

“Rooming order.” Adrian declared once the bus started moving. “I borrowed the list from Coach.”

“I thought we got to choose our roommates!” Christian frowned, stealing a look at Scott. “Why do we have to have an assigned roommate?!”

“Stop complaining.” Adrian replied, not bothering to come up an excuse. He tapped Christian on the head with the scrolled up list of paper. “The campgrounds we’re staying in aren’t cheap, but we’re guests there, so that’s why everyone needs to be on their best behavior. We don’t want to risk messing up the rooms assigning roommates irrationally.”

Everyone on the bus turned to face Christian.

“What?” The freckled boy pouted. “I didn’t ask him to bring me tomato juice!” He murmured, sulking in his seat. “Besides, I cleaned everything up.”

“Yeah. After a couple of weeks.” Scott grinned at his dorm mate.

“Back on topic.” Adrian declared. “Chris, you’re rooming with me.”

“Aw…”

“That’s not too bad.” Scott leaned over in the bus seat as Adrian continued to read out the list of names. “At least you he’s more organized than I am.”

“But I’ll miss you Scotty!” Chris mock cried, throwing his arms around the blonde. “We haven’t been separated for a single night since you came to German Sausage! I’ll be lonely without you! You’ll miss me too, right??”

“Eh, no.”

“HEYYY!”

“Felix and Scott.” Adrian cuts into the conversation.

“Huh?” Scott sat up, raising an eyebrow.

“You’ll be rooming with Felix. You’re in room 05” Adrian repeated, setting the list back onto his seat. “Now go back to whatever you were doing. This ride is going to take a couple of hours.”
Theme Seventeen: Traditional

The place they’re staying in is a summer soccer camp with lush green fields even in the winter and little wooden cabins. The interior of the rooms are traditional and simple, with a bunk bed, a desk, and a window. Scott assumes that every room is probably designed in the same way.

Felix doesn’t say anything as he set his bags down on the ground. “I’m taking the top bunk.” It wasn’t even a question; just a statement. It was so like Felix.

“Yeah, sure, whatever….” Scott replies insipidly. He opened up the abused duffle bag and pulled out a couple of t-shirts, dumping them onto the bottom bunk.

“Don’t touch my stuff.” Felix warned, jumping off the ladder attached to the side of the bunk.

“What? Are you talking to me again?” He didn’t actually mean to say it out loud, but since he did, Scott supposed there was no going back on his words.

“No shit.”

“Yah, yah, whatever.” They don’t say anything to each other as they unpacked. Scott would glance occasionally at Felix, but the other boy either had horrible attention to his surroundings or pretended that he didn’t care.

By his fourth secret peak at Felix, Scott realizes that he now had an even less healthy obsession than the one with Adrian. Because, simply, it was Felix, and the blonde can’t imagine any reason he would be interested in Felix, but here he was, glancing at the other boy like a school girl with a crush.



Theme Twenty-Two: Lace/Suit

Dinner was served at exactly six pm in the dinning hall. Scott spend most of his time playing around with the edge of his fork in an imitation soccer game using green peas while Chris sipped on soup –Scott suspected it to be duck- next to him.

Half an hour into dinner, a man in a suit came into the dinning cabin. He smiled pleasantly –Scott didn’t like his smile because it particularly reminded him of Amelia- and shook hands with the coach before turning around to the team, welcoming them onto his camp grounds.

After the man leaves, Adrian declared that they were going to practice on the field for a couple of hours. Scott stared at his plate of untouched food and shrugged before dumping it into the trash. Christian doesn’t notice anything, but Felix manages to pass the blonde a suspicious look before heading outside.

Christian is hyper as he bounced around on the field, but by the time the stadium lights on the field went on an hour later, Scott realized that he was starving and his stomach simply couldn’t take any more exercise. He considered telling Adrian this, but doesn’t against it after he missed a ball passed from Felix.

It almost seemed as if he was more intimidated by Felix now.

Chris patted him on the back after the end of practice as they headed back to their rooms. Scott took a glance at the dinning hall and frowned; the lights were out, so there probably weren’t any food left.

By the time Felix was out of the shower, Scott was already laying stomach-down on the bottom bunk, flipping through the pages of the magazines his cousin sent last week; he had just managed to stuff them into his bag before coming here.

Felix, however, took one look at the Asian street style plashed all over the pages and grimaced. “What? Are you gay?”

“You wish.” Scott snorted, pushes his glasses further up the bridge of his nose. His stomach made some weird some of noise in return, and the blonde grinned stupidly.

“Hungry?” Felix grinned sheepishly.

The blonde nodded abruptly.

“I have some chips in my bag. I can give them to you…. For a price.”

“Forget it.” Scotty frowned, turning his attention back to the magazine at hand. Some shuffling ensued, and the blonde only managed to flip through two or three pages before a pack of potato chips were chucked towards his face.

“I was just kidding.” Felix shrugged. “You can have them, I won’t charge you.”


Theme Twenty-One: Lolita/Gothic

Amy showed up at the camp site on the third day, clad in a simple black dress and cute black shoes. The boys grinned and immediately began flirting with her through breakfast. She would politely reply and change the topic before turning to Adrian.

Scott watched all of this while he stabbed his sausage.

Chris originally sat by him, but eventually gave up after seeing Amy’s freshly baked cookies and headed towards her table, not bothering to come back. Scott’s not sure if he should feel betrayed, but he sat idly by himself at he lone table, continuously jabbing his food.

-Until Felix sat down next to him, his tray making a loud bang echoing around the room. A couple of boys turned around to stare at the unlikely couple sitting together before turning their attention back onto Amy and the cookies.

“What? There’s no more seat over there?”

“Shut up.” Felix growled under his breath, spooning his soup. A couple of minutes passed before he spoke up again. “I don’t like her.”

“You have no reason not to like her.” The blonde replied.

“How do you know?”

And suddenly, it was oh so clear to Scott. Felix liked Adrian too. That must have been it.


Theme Twenty-Three: Stereotypical Group

“Felix and Adrian?” Chris opened his mouth in a small “o” shape before rapidly shaking his head. “No, you’ve got it all wrong! They’re like brothers!”

Scott gave him a look.

“No, okay?” The freckled boy declared.

“Yes.”

“NO.”

“YES!”

“What makes you so sure?” Chris frowned at him.

“I have this feeling.”

“You have no proof.”

“I have this feeling.”

“Like I said. You. Have. NO. PROOF.”

“Why won’t you believe me?” Scott frowned.
“It can’t be, okay?” Christian straightened himself up before the water cooler, looking around to make sure no one was eavesdropping onto their conversation. “Listen, Felix had a fling a while ago, and well, I don’t think Felix was interested in Adrian.”

“A fling with Adrian?”

“No.” Chris bit his lip, looking around the empty soccer fields. “A fling with me.”



remarks? complaints? Sexual frustrations? Leave a comment and I\\\'ll try to satisfy your needs

Tri, if you have time, feel free to add this to the gift section too. Although if you\'re too lazy, you can just wait until all finish all the themes :D