Title: Petty Jealousy
Rating: G
Summary: Um. Felix doesn’t like Scott. And nobody wonder’s why.
Pairings: Hinting at onesided (or a severe denial of) Felix/Adrian with Scott in there, too!
Time Frame: Um... some time after AP Calculus...?
Author’s Note: Well, I can’t draw, but I can write pretty good, so I took it upon myself to write what I think is the first fanfiction on this board. And it’s (probably) not even canon fanfiction! Funny thing is, when I visited the forum today to catch up, I was totally Scott/Adrian. And then I saw the fanart and suddenly I’m really Felix/Adrian. So, I wrote this because I can’t sleep. Enjoy and I’m sorry if I have them too out of character.

-----



“Dude,” Felix said as he caught up with Adrian in the hallway after classes. The two shared a room and had since their arrival at German Sausage. The resulting friendship was nothing short of inevitable. “What was up with you siding with that freshman earlier?”

“Scott’s not a freshman. He’s a junior.” Adrian replied, hiking his bag further up on his shoulder. “And he’s cool. He’s in AP Calculus with me. We talked.”

Felix raised an eyebrow, torn between being surprised and appalled. “You know his name?”

“I told you. We talked.” A smile slowly made its way onto Adrian’s face as he remembered the odd and slightly embarrassing incident. He vaguely wondered what room Scott was in. He and Felix shared a dorm that was, technically, supposed to be for three boys. He wouldn’t entirely mind having Scott stay there with them.

He blinked as he realized Felix had stopped walking and was now staring at him as though he’d never seen him before.

Adrian turned and frowned. “What?”

Felix scoffed and started walking again, right past Adrian. He was seemingly focused on the suddenly interesting dirt stains on his school shoes. “Nothing. I just can’t believe you know his name.”

“And here’s the real shocker—he knows mine, too.” Adrian said sarcastically, wondering what Felix’s problem was. “Can you believe the irony?”

“Shut up.”

Adrian sped up a bit to catch up with the dark haired boy and grabbed his shoulder, effectively halting the little sulky shuffle-walk he had going on. “Alright, what’s your deal?”

“You know his name.” Felix repeated for the third time.

Adrian rolled his eyes. “Yes, I know his name. So, what’s the problem?”

“Dude,” Felix shoved Adrian’s arm off. “I was living with you and it took you a week to learn my name. A week! Because you never bothered to ask!”

Adrian blinked owlishly at him. Then, suddenly, realization hit him like a ton of bricks and he smirked. “You’re jealous.”

“What?” Felix asked incredulously. “No, I’m not.”

“Oh, yes you are.”

“I’m not—”

“If you were any greener, you could be mistaken for an amphibian.”

“I’m not jealous of some wimpy, blond freshman who sucks at soccer, Adrian.” Felix growled, whipping around so fast he nearly hit Adrian with his backpack. Adrian let him stalk away, knowing that in times like this, it was best to just let Felix cool off before trying to talk to him. Besides, he wasn’t sure his amusement would be welcome at the moment.

“He is so jealous.” He said to himself, chuckling.

“Who’s jealous of what?”

Adrian turned to see Scott standing there, holding a piece of paper with his backpack slung over one shoulder. He shook his head. “Nobody. What’s that?”

“Oh,” Scott blinked, flushing. “Um, this is my room assignment. Can you…?”

Adrian glanced behind him to see Felix standing by the entrance to the dorms, glaring at them. He looked back at Scott, smiling at the hopeful look on the boy’s face. “No problem.”

He’d just wait a little longer before talking to Felix, then. And maybe bring a bribe.

The End